1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast (or you can also use left over chicken to make this recipe even easier)
1 boxthin spaghetti
1 can(s)each of rotel and cream of chicken soup
How to Make Super Easy Chicken Spaghetti!
- Pour water into a larger pot, add salt and bring to a rapid boil.
- While water is heating cut the chicken breasts into small 1" cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the bottom of a small frying pan with the oil and add chicken cubes making sure the chicken is evenly coated with the oil. Cook until golden brown and done on inside. (About 7 minutes on medium high heat.) You can also boil your chicken breasts whole if you prefer.
- If using left over chicken there is no need to reheat it. Simply cut it into cubes or shred it with a fork.
- Set chicken aside.
- Place spaghetti in the rapidly boiling water and cook until pasta is tender. (About 10 minutes.)
- Cut Velveeta into small cubes. This will allow it to melt faster
- Strain pasta and place back into the pot.
- Add cooked chicken, Velveeta, Rotel (undrained), cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Place pot on medium heat and stir until the Velveeta is completely melted! (If mixture is too thick for you liking you can add more milk to thin it out.)
- Serve immediately and enjoy :)!