Super duper easy chicken pot pie
How to Make Super duper easy chicken pot pie
- 1Mix the 2 cans of potato soup, veg-all, and 1 soup can of milk, salt & pepper together in a big mixing bowl.
- 2Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces..Add to soup mixture..
- 3Take a 9 inch pie pan, spread one crust on the pie pan, top with soup,veggie, chicken mixture. Put the top crust on top of the mixture. Pinch edges closed all around pie.
- 4Beat an egg, brush egg on top of the pie crust. Cut four slits in the middle of the pie.
- 5Bake in preheated oven 400 degrees for 30 minutes uncovered, then 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
(The pie will be quite brown on top)Let sit for 15 minutes, slice with pie cutter, serve and enjoy!!