4boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 cfresh spinach
8 ozfresh mushrooms chopped
4 clovegarlic minced
1/2 cwhite wine
1/4 cchicken stock
1 pkglipton savory herb and garlic soup mix
6 sliceprovolone cheese
How to Make Sunken Chicken
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- cook prosciutto until almost crisp
Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Add chicken to baking pan
Top with prosciutto followed by spinach and mushrooms
- In a bowl mix the wine, garlic, chicken broth, and herb and garlic soup mix.
- Pour over chicken. cover lightly with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and melted.