★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- fresh boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle
- kroger brand sundried tomato salad dressing
- sundried tomates pieces
How to Make Sundried Tomato Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a glass 13x9 dish pour about half the bottle of dressing.
- 3Cut chicken into 2-3 inch pieces and put into dish.
- 4Cover with a good bit of pepper.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 6Pour the rest of the dressing over the chicken and top with cut up pieces of tomatoes.
- 7Cook for 25-30 more minutes.