Summer Squash and Lime Chicken
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 large
- lime, squeeze juice out by hand, then slice thin
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 4 or 5 small
- yellow summer squash, thick spears or chunks
- 8 to 10 medium
- boneless,skinless,chicken tenders, frozen and rinsed
- seasoned italian bread crumbs as desired
- 10 oz
- can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 pinch
- of each of these ingredients-seasoned salt,garlic powder, allspice,onion salt,and poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- about 1/4 c
- any and all of the juice from the baked chicken dish
- 4 c
- cooked rice
CHICKEN & VEGETABLE
How to Make Summer Squash and Lime Chicken
- 1Spray an 9x13-inch baking pan with oil. Arrange lime slices on the bottom of the pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder. salt and pepper; add the pieces of squash to the oil mixture a few at a time and coat evenly. Arrange the squash on top of the lime slices.
- 5In a medium saucepan add the soup, undiluted and whisk in the milk and remaining ingredients, except the rice. Heat mixture to boiling and then remove from heat and stir in juices from chicken dish when you remove from the oven...stir until blended in.
Place rice on plate and ladel sauce on top. can add a little over chicken, if desired.