SUER Easy Chicken Tacos
I didn't have any ground meat to prepare tacos the way I normally would, and I wasn't quite sure how to season the chicken properly (and easily seeing how this was the last meal of the week and I needed to grocery shop). I had to use items that I already had on hand.
Let's just say that this is a new family favorite and the chicken has now been used for tacos, burritos, tostadas and taco salads!
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 c
- pace picante sauce (i'm guessing on the amount, i just pour from the bottle til it looks about right!)
- corn tortillas - fried
ADD ANY OF YOUR FAVORITE TACO CONDIMENTS
How to Make SUER Easy Chicken Tacos
- 1Saute chicken until juices run clear.
- 2In a large bowl, shred the chicken.
- 3Add the sauce and mix well!
- 4It's JUST that easy! Picante sauce has the perfect blend of seasoning, onions, cilantro and chiles. If you need it to have more of a kick, simply add your favorite hot sauce!