·4 or more green peppers
·1 box spanish rice,cooked per directions
·1/3 cup each of chopped peppers and onions or to taste
·1 jar of pasta sauce
·1-2 lbs of ground meat
·salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
How to Make Stuffed Peppers
- Cut off top 1/4 of green pepper. Core. Save the top of pepper.
- In a 4 quart pot add enough water to cover peppers. When it starts to boil well add peppers and blanch until semi-soft.
- Remove pepper shells and drain water out.
- Place in a greased casserole dish.
- Chop pepper tops and onions.
- In a seperate bowl, add meat, veggies, and cooked rice. Mix well. Add pasta sauce until you reach the consistancy you want.
- Stuff into pepper shells. Pour remaining pasta sauce over the top of meat.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1-1 1/2 hours or until done.