Stuffed mini breads ANY filling
How to Make Stuffed mini breads ANY filling
- Thaw the bread dough if frozen. You can also make your own dough of course.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each thawed bread loaf into 4 pieces.
Form the 4 chunks into flattened circles. (2 loaves will be 8 stuffed breads total) Or, make them a bit smaller for a snack size treat.
- Spread a small amount of herbed cream cheese into the middle of the circles. Leave the edges so no fillings touch them. They will be easier to encase.
- Top the middles with cheeses,meats, leftovers, scrambled eggs and ham, anything you have left over or ready. The pictured loaves happen to be my PR Pork left overs and a blend of herbed cream cheese and cheddar and mozzarella. :)
- Carefully enclose the filling by lifting up the sides of the dough, and then the top and bottoms. Pinch along the seam to make sure they are fully enclosed.
- Place seam side down on parchment lined or sprayed sheets.
- Cut slits in tops so they do not explode in the oven and run all over the place. Bonus, it looks pretty. :)
- Brush a well beaten egg on top of each loaf. This will ensure a pretty sheen after being baked.
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven for about 12-17 minutes or until they are golden brown and pretty.
- Let cool. Can be stored in the fridge for days and heated as needed/wanted. Can also be frozen. If frozen, thaw and heat until warmed through.
- The sky is the limit to what you can use as fillers! Keep in mind not to have anything to liquid or they will leak. What is your filling choice?