Stuffed Cream Cheese Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2soften cream cheese
3 Tbspminced garlic, mine came in a jar.
2 tsplemon juice
1/4 creal bacon bits
1 tsponion powder
1 pinchcayenne pepper
3chopped green onions, use green stems too
How to Make Stuffed Cream Cheese Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
- Open your strips of bacon, and let set at room temp while preparing your filling and chicken.
- Wash the chicken breasts. I cut my chicken in half longways to make one breast into two. Flatten the chicken by pounding them out to be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix cream cheese and green onion together, add seasonings and bacon bits and spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto each of the flattened chicken breasts.
- Roll up the chicken pieces and wrap them with the strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Broil the top the last 5 minutes to crisp the bacon.