Stuffed Cream Cheese Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- soften cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- minced garlic, mine came in a jar.
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- real bacon bits
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 pinch
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper
- chopped green onions, use green stems too
How to Make Stuffed Cream Cheese Chicken Wrapped in Bacon
- 1Open your strips of bacon, and let set at room temp while preparing your filling and chicken.
- 2Wash the chicken breasts. I cut my chicken in half longways to make one breast into two. Flatten the chicken by pounding them out to be about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Mix cream cheese and green onion together, add seasonings and bacon bits and spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto each of the flattened chicken breasts.
- 4Roll up the chicken pieces and wrap them with the strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- 5Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Broil the top the last 5 minutes to crisp the bacon.