Stuffed Chicken Pot Pie
- boneless chicken breast
- 2 15oz can(s)
- veg.all, drained
- 1 10.5 oz can(s)
- cream of chicken
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 0.3 oz pkg
- recipe inspirations rosemary roasted chicken with poatatoes by mccormick
- grands biscuits
How to Make Stuffed Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Using a knife slice a pocket into each chicken breast.
- 2In a bowl add the two cans of veg.all and the cream of chicken soup, stir to combine.
- 3In a small bowl add the salt and pepper, and the seasonings from the McCormick package. Stir the seasonings together.
- 4Sprinkle chicken on both sides with seasoning. sprinkle two teaspoons of seasoning into veg.all mixture. Set rest of seasoning aside.
- 5Using a tablespoon stuff each chicken breast with a tablespoon and a half of veg.all mixture. Secure chicken with tooth picks. Set rest of veg.all mixture aside.
- 6Place chicken in a sprayed dish and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile take each biscuit and press them flat and roll them out to fit around chicken breast.
- 8chicken will be hot!! Remove tooth picks from chicken. Carefully lay a chicken breast on each biscuit and wrap around chicken. Lay folded side down on a sprayed cookie sheet. Sprinkle the rest of seasonings onto each biscuit. Bake 15 minutes longer.
- 9Heat the rest of veg.all mixture in a sauce pan and serve over stuffed chicken!