How to Make Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1One at a time, place the chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper and use the flat side of your meat tenderizer to flatten them until they are about 1/8" thick.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3place dressing on top of the chicken breasts, about the same thickness as the breasts themselves. Leaving a little room around the edges.
- 4Roll the breasts and fasten with toothpicks.
- 5Place each of the stuffed and rolled chicken breasts into a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- 6in medium sized bowl, mix the sour cream, and cream of mushroom(or chicken, or chicken and mushroom) soup together.
- 7pour the soup mixture over the chicken breasts, and top with a small amount of paprika.
- 8Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the amount, and size of chicken breasts you decide to use.