Stuffed Chicken Breast
2 largechicken breast
·salt and pepper
4 slicemozzarella cheese
2 cstuffing mix, herb-seasoned
1-1/2 chot water
4 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butterfly each breast and lay it flat like a open book. Place breast between two sheets of plastic wrap. Flatten each breast until thin.
- Spread mayo on the flattened breast and sprinkle emeril essence.
- Mix together, water, butter and stuffing.
Place two slices of mozzarella cheese on one end of each breast. Top with stuffing.
- Starting with the stuffing end, roll the breast up. Salt and pepper. Wrap each piece with bacon and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place chicken breast on a baking pan lined with tinfoil.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 165 degrees.
Let each breast rest for five minutes before slicing