stuffed chicken breast
6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1spanish onion finely chopped
1bell pepper chopped
2 Tbspblack olive finely chopped
1/3 cgrateded parmesan cheese
1/3 cgrated jalopeno cheese
·flour to coat chicken
2eggs lightly beat
1 1/2 cbread crumbs, dry
1/4 colive oil
How to Make stuffed chicken breast
- cook bacon in skillet, remove bacon, remove and reserve bacon fat, leave 1 TBSP in skillet
- over med heat cook onion, garlic, and pepper heat for 5 mins (til onion is tender) add crumbled up bacon.
- place onion mixtur in bowl add olives and cheese.
- cut deep pocket into breast, almost to the other side of breast.
- fill each breast with peppper mixture. secure with tooth picks (must do)
- coat in flour
- dipp in eggs
- coat in bread crumbs
- heat oil in skillet, cook breast over med heat 15 to 20 mins turnning 1/2 way thru cook time( cover if needed to help cooking time)
- to serve remove tooth picks and slice place on a bed of lettus to garnish