Stovetop Chicken Casserole
*my parents do not like mushroom soup---so when I have made it for them---I use cream of chicken & cream of celery. So just use your 2 favorite cream of soup*
How to Make Stovetop Chicken Casserole
- Boil the 2 chicken breast until cooked---cut into bite size pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- In medium to large pot--bring the broth and both cream of soups to a boil. *I use a whisk to blend them all together.
- Add chicken and stovetop. Stirring to mix well. Take off heat. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased (I use non-stick spray) 13x9 in dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- **Optional--- Today when I made this I sprinkled the top with crushed French's Fried Onions.
Add this the last 5-10 minutes of cook time so it doesn't get too brown.