Stovetop Chicken Broccoli casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 19 oz
- birds eye steam fresh broccoli
- 3 stalk(s)
- 1 large
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 stick
- 1 can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onions
- 1 pkg
- mahatma yellow rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4-6 oz
- shredded colby-jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Stovetop Chicken Broccoli casserole
- 1Put rice on to cook as follows.
- 2In the mean time, put olive oil, dried onions, and salt-pepper to taste Chicken breast in the pan and brown on both sides. It will not be done through and through. Take out and dice. Return to pan.
- 3Add Broccoli, butter, cream of celery soup, and scallions. Cover and Simmer until rice is done.
- 4Mix rice into the broccoli mixture, top with 4-6 oz of shredded Colby-Jack cheese. Let sit until cheese is melted. serve with ritz crackers.