Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Rolls
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
On occasion I have added in a small can of crushed pineapple (drained) to the stuffing. Really gives it a great flavor. Give it a try!
- 6 oz
- stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 c
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- boneless chicken breasts, fileted and pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix together stuffing and water; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in eggs.
- 3Spread mixture on pounded chicken to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Roll chicken up and place seam side down in a 9" X 13" baking dish.
- 4Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.