Stove Top Parmesan Chicken
How to Make Stove Top Parmesan Chicken
- 1Dip chicken pieces in slightly beaten eggs, then dip in bread crumbs.
- 2Fry in skillet on stovetop in “I Can’t Believe It’s Butter” spray (no calories!) on medium high heat until brown. Turn down heat, cook until done in center.
- 3When done, pour small jar of Barilla’s Spicy Marinara sauce over chicken. Cook on low until sauce is thoroughly heated. (At this point, you can also transfer it to a baking dish and put in the oven if you want to slow it down a little bit). The acid in the marinara sauce makes the chicken VERY tender.
- 4Top with shredded parmesan cheese (not the powder) and shredded mozzarella. (I mix the two together before putting on chicken).
- 5Cook, (covered) until cheese is melted. Serve with a veggie and salad and you have dinner!