★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 3 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 box
- chicken flavor stuffing
- milk for sauce (to desired consistency)
How to Make Stove Top Chicken Casserole
- 1Boil chicken, saving broth to make stuffing. Cut into bite-size pieces. Combine chicken, soup, and add milk. Stir until you get a nice creamy sauce. (not soupy)
- 2Use broth from chicken to make stuffing (instead of water). Follow directions on the box.
- 3place chicken mixture in a greased casserole dish, and spread stuffing on top.
- 4Bake at 350* until soup bubbles around the edges and center of casserole is hot.