Stove Top Baked Cheesy Chicken Burger
1 lbground chicken
1/2 cstove top chicken stuffing mix
1/2 cchicken stock
3pats of butter chopped into little pieces
4 slicefavorite cheese (optional)
4 slicebacon (optional)
·butter and garlic powder for rolls.
How to Make Stove Top Baked Cheesy Chicken Burger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon till it is almost done. Remove and drain on a paper towel if you are going to use the bacon.
- Combine the ground chicken burger with the stove top stuffing, the chicken stock, and the bits of cold butter.
- Divide into 4 sections and shape each patty into a flat burger about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Place on baking sheet and cut each strip of bacon in half and criss cross on the top of the burger. Check occasionally and flatten burgers with a spatula. I use a metal one and it puts marks on the burger. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until burgers are done. Five minutes before the burgers are done place cheese on top of the burgers.
- Take each roll, butter and put garlic powder on each one and stick it in the oven just enough to melt the butter.
- Serve on the rolls with your favorite condiments.