- cut up chicken, or as many chicken parts as you want to use.
- 1/2 bottle
- catalina dressing. if it's a small bottle, use the whole thing.
- 1/3 to 1/2 jar(s)
- apricot jam
- envelope dry onion soup mix (not the whole box)
How to Make Stir and Dump Chicken
- 1Lay boned in chicken pieces in a single layer in roasting pan.
- 2Cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. If there is a lot of fat in the pan, you might want to drain some of it off.
- 3Combine catalina dressing, apricot jam and dry onion soup mix in a bowl. Pour over chicken and continue to bake until chicken is done - about another 1/2 hour to 40 minutes.