STICKY HONEY WINGS
- 3-5 lb
- whole chicken wings
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- chicken seasoning -or- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper, or to taste
How to Make STICKY HONEY WINGS
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line large baking pan(s) w/ foil & spray with cooking spray.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. I break the joints so they lay flat in the pan.
- 2In a zipper bag, combine flour, cornstarch & seasoning/ s&p.
Add wings a few at a time & shake to coat well. Remove & shake off excess; place on prepared pan. Repeat until all wings are on the pan.
- 3Spray the wings with the cooking spray and place in middle rack in oven. (Spraying the wings helps to set the flour & crisp evenly.)
Bake for 30 min. then turn over & continue baking for 20-30 min more till crisped all over.
- 4After turning, start the sauce.
Combine remaining ingredients in a microwave safe container. Stir to dissolve honey completely. Cook in microwave for 3-5 minutes; until boiling for at least 1 minute.
- 5When wings are done, remove the pan from oven & brush liberally with the glaze. It will be very thin, but will thicken as cooking continues. Return pan to oven for 10-15 minutes until glaze sets up & thickens.
Serve with remaining glaze from pan poured over the wings.