How to Make Sticky Chicken
- 1Season chicken to your liking.
- 2Pot fry chicken in oil until brown on all sides. If you need to, fry a few pieces at a time. When done with that, put all chicken pieces back in pot with oil. Cover, cook medium to low adding water when it starts to stick to much, a little at a time.
- 3Add about 1 teaspoon kitchen bouquet to darken the gravy.
- 4Let the gravy reduce some. It's called a grease gravy.
- 5Chicken should be just about falling off the bone when done.
Serve over hot rice with your choice of vegetable.
- 6Try it you might like it!