Stegall's Heavenly Chicken
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 can(s)mushrooms pieces and stems
1 1/2 cregular white rice
1 1/2 cwater
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Stegall's Heavenly Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix soup and milk together, and reserve one half of the mixture.
- Stir the rice into 1/2 of the soup mixture and add mushrooms (including liquid, water, and 1/2 of the package of dry onion soup.
- Pour the rice mixture into a large baking pan which has been sprayed with Pam, and arrange the chicken breasts on the rice mixture.
- Pour the remaining soup mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with the remaining dry soup mix.
- Cover and bake one hour. Uncover and bake for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned.