☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
4 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspbasalmic vinegar
1/2red bell pepper, diced
2/3 cdiced pepperocini
1/4 lbfeta cheese, sliced thin
How to Make St. John chicken
- Pound chicken to a filet.
- Marinate chicken for 2-5 hours in a large ziploc bag with a mix of the oil and vinegar.
- Drain chicken and cook on grill at low heat till cooked through.
- In the meantime sauté both peppers in a little butter.
- Spoon some pepper mixture on each breast, layer on some cheese, close grill cover and heat till cheese is melted.