How to Make Sriracha Hot Wings
- Heat your deep fryer to 375 with peanut oil.
- Place chicken into a plastic bag with flour and shake until wings are covered. You may need to do this in a couple of batches.
- Place half the wings gently into the deep fryer and cook eight to 10 minutes until light golden.
- Remove to a plate lined with paper towels and repeat with the second set of wings.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl combine sriracha, honey, sesame oil, butter, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Add fried wings to bowl and toss to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. Bake for 25 minutes on 350.