★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- cup kraft catalina dressing
- 2 Tbsp
- planters creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 c
- mixed cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli florets and red bell pepper strips)
- 8 oz
- ettuccine, cooked and drained, reserving 2 tbsp. of the pasta cooking water
- green onions, sliced
How to Make Spring Stir-Fry in Peanut Sauce
- 1MIX dressing, peanut butter, soy sauce and crushed red pepper; set aside. Heat 2 tsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 8 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to large serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- 2HEAT remaining 1 tsp. oil in same skillet. Add broccoli and bell peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3ADD pasta, vegetables and dressing mixture to chicken; mix lightly. If desired, gradually stir in enough of the reserved pasta cooking water until sauce is of desired consistency. Sprinkle with the onions.