Spinach Fettucini with Ginger Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- shallots, chopped
- garlic clove, chopped
- 1/3 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp
- dried thyme
- 2 tsp
- lime juice
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
- 1/4 c
- white wine, dry
- 2 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- ginger, finely grated
- chives, fresh/chopped
How to Make Spinach Fettucini with Ginger Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put all the marinade/dressing ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly as low speed.
- 3Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish. Pour half of the mixture from the blender over the poultry, reserving the remainder.
- 4Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- 5While the chicken is marinating, bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- 6Add the fettucini and cook for 8 to 12 minutes to desired doneness.
- 7In the meantime, remove chicken from the refrigerator.
- 8Uncover the baking dish and transfer it to the oven.
- 9Bake for about 15 minutes until the meat is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- 10When the pasta is cooked, remove the pot from the heat.
- 11Drain the fettucini and return it to the pot.
- 12Stir in the chicken stock and keep the mixture warm over the lowest heat setting.
- 13Pour the cooking juices from the chicken into a saute pan.
- 14Add the squash, bell pepper, leek, broccoli and mushrooms.
- 15Saute for about 3 minutes, just until the vegetables begin to wilt.
- 16Transfer the pasta to a warm serving bowl, along with the vegetables.
- 17Shred the chicken on top.
- 18Add the reserved dressing and toss.
- 19Garnish with snipped chives.