Spinach Fettucini with Ginger Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1garlic clove, chopped
1/3 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspdried thyme
2 tsplime juice
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbsprice vinegar
1/4 cwhite wine, dry
3 Tbspginger, finely grated
How to Make Spinach Fettucini with Ginger Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all the marinade/dressing ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly as low speed.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish. Pour half of the mixture from the blender over the poultry, reserving the remainder.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the fettucini and cook for 8 to 12 minutes to desired doneness.
- In the meantime, remove chicken from the refrigerator.
- Uncover the baking dish and transfer it to the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the meat is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- When the pasta is cooked, remove the pot from the heat.
- Drain the fettucini and return it to the pot.
- Stir in the chicken stock and keep the mixture warm over the lowest heat setting.
- Pour the cooking juices from the chicken into a saute pan.
- Add the squash, bell pepper, leek, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Saute for about 3 minutes, just until the vegetables begin to wilt.
- Transfer the pasta to a warm serving bowl, along with the vegetables.
- Shred the chicken on top.
- Add the reserved dressing and toss.
- Garnish with snipped chives.