Spinach~Chicken Macaroni Bake
The photo shows it with beef..which is delicious.
- 1 lb
- ground chicken (or turkey or beef)
- cloved minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 10 oz
- frozen spinach
- 1 medium
- chopped onion
- 1 lb
- can spaghetti sauce w/ mushrooms
- 8 oz
- can tomato sauce
- 6 oz
- can tomato paste
- 7 oz
- pkg of elbow macaroni; cooked
- 2 c
- shredded italian cheese blend (or mozzarella or cheddar)
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, dry
- beaten eggs
- salt and pepper
How to Make Spinach~Chicken Macaroni Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Brown the chicken, garlic and onions; drain. Cook the spinach according to microwave directions; squeeze dry-BUT SAVE THE JUICE.
- 2Cook the macaroni while chicken and spinach is cooking; drain.
- 3Add the spinach liquid to the chicken mixture; along with the sauces.
- 4Combine the elbow noodles with the cheese, eggs, drained spinach, oil and bread crumbs. Put the noodle mix into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Top with the chicken mixture.
- 5Bake for 30 mins. Let stand 10 min. before serving.