Spicy Tomato Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozchicken, cooked and cubed
7 ozvermicelli, uncooked
2 largebell pepper, chopped
2 lbonion, chopped
2celery ribs, chopped
1 cmushrooms, sliced
2 can(s)spicy tomatoes with jalapenos
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 pkgcheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Spicy Tomato Chicken
- Cook and season chicken. Save 1-1/2 quarts broth.
- Cook spaghetti in broth; drain, but do not rinse.
- In dutch oven or heavy pan; saute pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms in butter. Add tomatoes.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Add spaghetti, chicken and cheese.
- Let simmer for another 15 or 20 minutes until cheese melts and everything is bubbly.
- Note: Flavors blend better if this is prepared a day ahead of time and refrigerated.