★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1/2 jar(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1 box
- whole wheat penne pasta
- 8 oz
- chicken breast
- small can(s)
- diced jalapenos (can use fresh also)
How to Make Spicy Tomato Alfredo Pasta
- 1Place chicken breast on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave until it is no longer pink.
- 2In a medium sauce pan heat jar of Alfredo sauce, tomato sauce and jalapenos (start with a small amount of jalapenos and add more they will get more spicy as the sauce heats).
- 3Once chicken has finished cooking shred chicken and add to sauce. Allow sauce to simmer while pasta is cooking.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked drain the water, place in bowls or serving dish and spoon sauce over top.