Spicy Sundried Tomato Pasta
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 jar(s)
- sundried tomatoes in oil,drained
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cubed into about 8 pieces
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- medium yellow onion sliced
- red,orange, or yellow pepper chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- dreid basil
- 1 Tbsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- milk or chicken broth
- 1 box
- penne pasta (any pasta will work)
How to Make Spicy Sundried Tomato Pasta
- 1Cook Pasta and set aside.
Heat EVOO in large skillet. Salt and pepper chicken breast. Cook chicken on both sides in olive oil till fully cooked. Set aside
- 2In same oil add onion,garlic, and pepper and saute until tender.
- 3Add Sundried tomatoes and basil. Stir togther.
- 4Add cream cheese, cayenne pepper, paprika,sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add milk or chicken broth until desired creaminess.