Spicy Ranch Grilled Chicken
Also, chicken tastes extra amazing if you take it off grill, place in corningware-type container with a cover, and let it rest for about 20 or so minutes before serving :o)
How to Make Spicy Ranch Grilled Chicken
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Into big plastic bowl, mix chicken with salt, garlic and curry. The add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. This will smell amazing but don't eat it yet; this is still raw chicken, so contain yourself.
- Marinade this overnight.
- Take chicken out and let sit at ROOM temp for about an hour (don't let it sit outside in the heat for an hour before grilling).
- Heat grill to 500*. Sear chicken for about 4-5 minutes on each side. The turn off burners directly under chicken (don't turn off all burners). Or, move chicken to the side of the grill and leave burners on the other side. Make sure grill stays above 400*.
- Let chicken sit this way on indirect heat, flipping once or twice, for about 35 minutes until juices run clear. (everyone's grill is different, so just make sure juices are clear and its not pink in the middle).