Spicy Ginger and Orange-Glazed Chicken Wings
- 1/2 c
- fresh orange juice
- 1/4 c
- hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 3 clove
- garlic, very finely minced
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh ginger, peeled, very finely chopped
- 2 lb
- chicken wings
- scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
How to Make Spicy Ginger and Orange-Glazed Chicken Wings
- 1Mix orange juice, hoisin sauce, lemon juice and oil in a large measuring cup or bowl.
- 2Add sugar, garlic, and ginger and stir well.
- 3Put chicken wings in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add marinade. Seal bag and coat wings with marinade. Refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days, turning to coat ever so often.
- 4Preheat oven to 400*F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Remove wings from bag and place on baking sheet. Roast wings until deep golden brown and shiny, 35-45 minutes. Put on serving platter and sprinkle with scallions.