Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
4boneless chicken breast
4chicken bouillon cube
12 ozangel hair pasta (i like wheat)
18 oz. block of mexican velveeta
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cyellow onion
4stalks of celery
1 stickbutter or margarine
·salt, black pepper and cayenne
How to Make Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
- Boil the chicken breast in water seasoned with the 4 bouillon cubes, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Preheat your oven to about 400
- While it is boiling I chop up my onion and celery (fine).
Then Sauté in the butter until the onions are clear.
- Add cream of chicken, Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes and melt together for the sauce
- When your chicken is finished boiling take it out of the water but don’t throw the water out. You use it to boil your noodles and it gives them extra flavor.
- Chop up your chicken and add it to the sauce and drained noodles
- Mix the chicken, noodles and sauce together.
- Transfer the mixture to a 13x9 pan and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Place it in the oven until the cheese is melted and kind of bubbly.
- I sometimes sprinkle a little Tony’s on top to make it pretty and add a little more flavor too.
Then it is done.