Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
- boneless chicken breast
- chicken bouillon cube
- 12 oz
- angel hair pasta (i like wheat)
- 8 oz. block of mexican velveeta
- 1 can(s)
- rotel tomatoes
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- yellow onion
- stalks of celery
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- shredded cheese
- salt, black pepper and cayenne
How to Make Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1Boil the chicken breast in water seasoned with the 4 bouillon cubes, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- 2Preheat your oven to about 400
- 3While it is boiling I chop up my onion and celery (fine).
Then Sauté in the butter until the onions are clear.
- 4Add cream of chicken, Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes and melt together for the sauce
- 5When your chicken is finished boiling take it out of the water but don’t throw the water out. You use it to boil your noodles and it gives them extra flavor.
- 6Chop up your chicken and add it to the sauce and drained noodles
- 7Mix the chicken, noodles and sauce together.
- 8Transfer the mixture to a 13x9 pan and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- 9Place it in the oven until the cheese is melted and kind of bubbly.
- 10I sometimes sprinkle a little Tony’s on top to make it pretty and add a little more flavor too.
Then it is done.