Spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza
Don't hate me because I like super duper easy recipes. This one uses a prepared crust, but it is delicious!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boboli pizza crust
- 1 c
- prepared barbeque sauce
- 1/4 c
- pico-pica (or other preferred type of) hot sauce or for less spice, use oil
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1Dice chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. In medium skillet, warm the hot sauce (or oil) over medium heat. Add chicken, stirring frequently.
- 2While chicken is cooking, place Boboli crust on pizza pan and top with barbeque sauce.
- 3Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, drain excess sauce (or oil) from the chicken and put it on top of the barbeque sauce. Top with cheese. Cook at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- 4FOR A LESS SPICY RECIPE, use oil instead of hot sauce to cook the chicken. The hot sauce definitely adds a significant amount of heat to the pizza.