Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
These sound sooooo good with that crunchy coating. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
- 1 x large
- 1 pkg
- shake 'n bakes chicken coating mix
- 1 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 lb
- sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2" thick wedges
How to Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Beat egg in shallow dish until well blended. Mix next 3 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended.
- 3Dip potatoes in egg, then in coating mixturem turning to evenly coat each wedge. Place in single layer in shallow foil lined pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Bake 25 - 28 minutes or until potatoes are tender.