Spicey Buffalo Burgers
- 4 lb
- ground chicken, pork, and/or turkey
- 2 stalk(s)
- carrots, shredded
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped
- 1 medium
- white onion, chopped (optional)
- 8 oz
- blue cheese
- 1 c
- buffalo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seed buns
- feta cheese (optional)
- ranch dressing (optional)
How to Make Spicey Buffalo Burgers
- 1shred carrots and chop celery and onions with food processor. Do these one at a time so you don't over process any of them.
- 2preheat grill or skillet.
- 3mix meat and vegetables together. Make sure you pull everything up from the bottom of the bowl so you aren't left with a carrot burger or something like that.
- 4mix in blue cheese, buffalo sauce, salt and pepper
- 5cook burgers on grill or skillet to desired temperature. Remember you are using poultry so you want to make sure it is done to prevent any food borne illnesses.
- 6serve on buns, top with feta cheese and ranch dressing and more buffalo sauce as desired.
you can really use any kind of cheese you want for this step, I wanted to stick with the strong flavor and saltiness of the feta and blue cheeses.
- 7this recipe made 10 large burgers and a small "meat loaf". I cooked the burgers that we needed for that nights meal then froze the rest to have another day. I'm looking forward to buffalo meat loaf in the future!