Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- 16 oz
- bag fajita chicken cut into pieces
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pkg
- fajita seasoning
- 1/2 c
- can black beans, drained
- 1/2 can(s)
- can yellow corn, drained
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- 1 large
- jar alsa wit white corn and black beans
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- broken tortilla strips
How to Make Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- 1Cook spaghetti according to packag directions.
- 2In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Saute onions and peppers along with the chicken, add the fajita seasoning, saute 5 minutes. Add the salsa, tomato sauce, black beans and corn, simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13inch casserole dish. Drain pasta.
- 4Add some of the bean mixtue to casserole dish, then half of noodles, add more bean mixture to top of noodles, then 1 cup of the cheese. Add the rest of noodles, then another cup of cheese, then the rest of the sauce.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Then add the last cup of cheese and the 1 1/2 cup of broken tortillas. Bake another 5 minutes.