Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1bag fajita chicken cut into pieces
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, diced
1 pkgfajita seasoning
1/2 ccan black beans, drained
1/2 can(s)can yellow corn, drained
8 oztomato sauce
1 largejar alsa wit white corn and black beans
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cbroken tortilla strips
How to Make Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- Cook spaghetti according to packag directions.
- In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Saute onions and peppers along with the chicken, add the fajita seasoning, saute 5 minutes. Add the salsa, tomato sauce, black beans and corn, simmer 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13inch casserole dish. Drain pasta.
- Add some of the bean mixtue to casserole dish, then half of noodles, add more bean mixture to top of noodles, then 1 cup of the cheese. Add the rest of noodles, then another cup of cheese, then the rest of the sauce.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Then add the last cup of cheese and the 1 1/2 cup of broken tortillas. Bake another 5 minutes.