Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- 16 oz
- bag fajita chicken cut into pieces
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1 pkg
- fajita seasoning
- 1/2 c
- can black beans, drained
- 1/2 c
- can yelow corn, drained
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 large
- jar salsa with white corn and blac beans
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- broken tortillas strips (found on chip isle)
How to Make Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- 1Boil pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Saute onions, peppers, chicken, add the fajia seasoning. saute 5 minutes.
- 3Add the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and black beans, stir to mix. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 4preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a casserole dish.
- 5Add some bean mixture to casserole dish.
- 6Add half the noodles.
- 7Add some more bean mixture.
- 8Add 1 cup of cheese.
- 9Add the last of the noodles.
- 10Add 1 more cup of cheese.
- 11Add the remaining bean mixture.
- 12Put in oven for 25 minutes. Last 5 minutes top with last cup of cheese and tortillas.