Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
1bag fajita chicken cut into pieces
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, diced
1 smallonion, diced
1 pkgfajita seasoning
1/2 ccan black beans, drained
1/2 ccan yelow corn, drained
1 can(s)8 oz. tomato sauce
1 largejar salsa with white corn and blac beans
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cbroken tortillas strips (found on chip isle)
How to Make Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- Boil pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Saute onions, peppers, chicken, add the fajia seasoning. saute 5 minutes.
- Add the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and black beans, stir to mix. Simmer 5 minutes.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a casserole dish.
- Add some bean mixture to casserole dish.
- Add half the noodles.
- Add some more bean mixture.
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add the last of the noodles.
- Add 1 more cup of cheese.
- Add the remaining bean mixture.
- Put in oven for 25 minutes. Last 5 minutes top with last cup of cheese and tortillas.