Southwest Slow Cooker Chicken
2 can(s)black beans, undrained
2 can(s)corn, undrained (sweet corn or mexican corn works great)
1 jar(s)salsa (any kind)
4frozen chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 pkgspanish rice
·shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Southwest Slow Cooker Chicken
- Empty cans of black beans and corn into slow cooker. Do not drain. Add salsa and frozen chicken breast. Stir together.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-1/2 hours (3-1/2 hours on high).
- After 7-1/2 hours, remove chicken breasts. The chicken will shred easily with a fork. Shred chicken and put back into slow cooker.
- Add package of Spanish rice, stir together, cover slow cooker and let cook for 20 - 30 minutes more.
- When ready, serve in bowls with shredded cheese on top.