Southwest Chicken Shells
1 boxjumbo shells
3-4bonless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottlehoney mustard
1 bottlebbq sauce
1 pkgshredded cheese (monterey jack)
·montreal chicken seasoning
·crushed red pepper
How to Make Southwest Chicken Shells
- Shells: Cook and let cool
Chicken: Cook and let cool (I usually boil the chicken by laying a coat of all of the dry seasonings in the boiling water.)
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred it and put into a large frying pan. Also preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- On medium heat, add 1/3 of the honey mustard and bbq sauce and mix up. *If the chicken is still very dry, add more (equal parts) of the honey mustard and bbq sauce.
- Add a layer of the dry seasonings ontop of the now "wet" chicken and lower the heat.
- Add another 1/3 of the bbq and honey mustard along with another layer of onion powder and montreal chicken seasoning. *Also more red pepper if you like things spicy like me.*
- They consistency should be heated enough now to shut off the stove.
- Stuff each shell with the chicken and lay into a lightly greased baking pan. Put all of the cheese ontop of the shells, and bake covered for about 10-15 minutes.