☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 9 slice
- bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 lb
- uncooked medium shrimp pieces
- teriyaki sauce
How to Make South Texas Barbecued Shrimp
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 1 x 3-inch strips.
- 2Flatten each strip with side of cleaver.
- 3Put one-half slice bacon on each strip.
- 4Then place a shrimp at one end of the strip, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 5Marinate in teriyaki sauce for 2 hours or more in refrigerator.
- 6May be frozen until ready to use.
- 7Cook on brazier for approximately 15 minutes.