☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
9 slicebacon, thinly sliced
1 lbuncooked medium shrimp pieces
How to Make South Texas Barbecued Shrimp
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 x 3-inch strips.
- Flatten each strip with side of cleaver.
- Put one-half slice bacon on each strip.
- Then place a shrimp at one end of the strip, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Marinate in teriyaki sauce for 2 hours or more in refrigerator.
- May be frozen until ready to use.
- Cook on brazier for approximately 15 minutes.