Sour Creme Chicken
- 2 lb
- chicken (i use boneless, skinless breasts)
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- sour creme or french onion dip
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz....sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tsp
How to Make Sour Creme Chicken
- 1In a large ziplock bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Toss chicken pieces with flour mixture.
In skillet, use oil (I use coconut) and brown chicken. Set aside.
- 2Mix together: Sour Creme OR French Onion Dip, chicken broth, mushrooms and paprika. Set aside.
- 3Melt 1/4 cup butter in casserole dish. Place browned chicken in dish.
Pour broth mixture over chicken.
Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Do NOT open your casserole dish during this time. Take out of oven and let set for 15 minutes, while fixing your other sides. You will not need a knife to cut this chicken! :)