Sour Cream Salsa Chicken In A Crockpot
Disclaimer: I have not made this recipe, yet. I am posting it as a response in answer to others' requests for some new, different and interesting Weight Watchers recipes.
How to Make Sour Cream Salsa Chicken In A Crockpot
- 1Spray crock pot with EVOO Pam. Add chicken breast halves, sprinkle with taco seasoning, and top with the salsa.
- 2Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- 3Remove chicken from pot. Set aside and keep it warm.
- 4Mix cornstarch with about a teaspoon of water, and stir well to dissolve. Pour cornstarch into the salsa in the crockpot. Stir in the sour cream. Replace the crockpot lid, and turn the temp to HIGH.
Allow the sauce to thicken.
- 5Serve chicken with salsa ladled over the top of it. A side of mexican rice goes well with this!