Sour Cream Enchiladas
- 2 lb
- cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 c
- 10 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro
- 10 oz cansof Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 c
- diced onions
- 2 c
- Mexican shredded cheese
- 4.5 oz cans of diced green chilies
- 16 oz
- sour cream
How to Make Sour Cream Enchiladas
- 1Boil chicken in a large pot of water for about an hour or until the chicken is cooked through. Shred the chicken.
- 2In a saucepan combine sour cream, soup, milk and cilantro. Heat to a low boil; stirring constantly then set aside.
- 3Combine chicken, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, onions and diced green chilies in a large pan coated with cooking spray. Heat until the onions are transparent.
- 4Warm tortillas 2 or 3 at a time for 40 seconds in a microwave.
- 5Fill individual tortillas with 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the middle. Fold bottom of tortilla over the chicken mixture; fold in both sides and roll up.
- 6Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the prepared tortillas seam side down in the baking dish.
- 7Pour sour cream mixture over the enchiladas and top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.