Sour Cream Enchiladas
2 lbcooked shredded chicken
210 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
2 Tbspchopped cilantro
210 oz cansof Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
168 inch flour tortillas
2 cdiced onions
2 cMexican shredded cheese
24.5 oz cans of diced green chilies
16 ozsour cream
How to Make Sour Cream Enchiladas
- Boil chicken in a large pot of water for about an hour or until the chicken is cooked through. Shred the chicken.
- In a saucepan combine sour cream, soup, milk and cilantro. Heat to a low boil; stirring constantly then set aside.
- Combine chicken, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, onions and diced green chilies in a large pan coated with cooking spray. Heat until the onions are transparent.
- Warm tortillas 2 or 3 at a time for 40 seconds in a microwave.
- Fill individual tortillas with 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the middle. Fold bottom of tortilla over the chicken mixture; fold in both sides and roll up.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the prepared tortillas seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour sour cream mixture over the enchiladas and top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.