8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)(10 3/4oz) cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cchicken broth
1 can(s)(4 oz) diced green chiles
2 lbchicken, cooked & shredded
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, grated
4 ozcheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook chicken, if you didn't buy it pre-cooked. Shred it, and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, soup, broth, & chiles in a saucepan over medium-low heat; heat until smooth.
- Dunk tortillas in the saucepan (be careful, they will be warm!). Take them and fill them with chicken, and 2-3 tablespoons of cheese (one or both cheeses). Roll up and place in a baking dish, seam-side down.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top of the rolled-up tortillas, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.