4boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 can(s)cream of chicken soup
16 ozsour cream, lite
1/2 plus cchopped jalapeños-- jarr old el paso
·salt and pepper
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Boil chicken breasts, cool and shred apart
- in a bowl mix both soups, sour cream and jalapeños
- add 1/2 of mixture to shredded chicken and mix well until blended
- Lay out all tortillas, and scoop chicken mixture into tortillas. (if you have some left that's ok)
- Roll up tortillas and place in 9x13 pan.....do not have to spray it.
Top with extra chicken mixture and then pour sauce on top....use it all.
- Top with shredded cheese and can use sliced jalapeños.
- Bake at 350* for 40min
I serve with Spanish rice, barracho beans and salad