- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz
- sour cream, lite
- 1/2 plus c
- chopped jalapeños-- jarr old el paso
- flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Boil chicken breasts, cool and shred apart
- 2in a bowl mix both soups, sour cream and jalapeños
- 3add 1/2 of mixture to shredded chicken and mix well until blended
- 4Lay out all tortillas, and scoop chicken mixture into tortillas. (if you have some left that's ok)
- 5Roll up tortillas and place in 9x13 pan.....do not have to spray it.
Top with extra chicken mixture and then pour sauce on top....use it all.
- 6Top with shredded cheese and can use sliced jalapeños.
- 7Bake at 350* for 40min
I serve with Spanish rice, barracho beans and salad