1-2 lbchicken, cooked and cubed
1 ptsour cream
2 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
2 can(s)green chiles, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 can(s)enchilada sauce, red or green
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 pkgtortillas, corn or flour
How to Make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x12 inch pan just to cover bottom.
- On a clean surface lay out tortilla and scoop a large spoonful of the chicken mixture near the nearest edge. Top with a handful of shredded cheese and roll up tortilla. Place filled tortilla seam side down into pan. Repeat.
- Mix any leftover cheese and chicken mixture together (if any) and spread on top of filled tortillas. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top to cover all the tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes until bubbly. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes to crisp up the top. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.