1 pkgchicken breast or chicken tenders
1 pkgdry ranch dressing mix
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)french fried onions
1 pkgshredded cheese
·worcestershire sauce- to taste
How to Make Sour cream chicken
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish and place chicken in dish. Sprinkle with the dry ranch mix, and let sit.
- Mix together your soup, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread soup mixture over chicken completely covering the chicken, and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Crumble the french fried onion rings and place on top of the chicken, then cover with cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with rice and a side salad.