Snap Crackle Pop Chicken
How to Make Snap Crackle Pop Chicken
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix together cereal, ranch dressing mix and cheese in a bowl large enough to dip chicken into
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg whites and then in the cereal mix, being sure all parts are coated.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and pop in a 350 degree preheated oven. Bake till cooked thru completely and chicken is very tender. Around 30 to 40 minutes
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces. I put out my jalepeno ranch dressing and also some honey mustard, and buttermilk ranch. Add some oven baked fries and corn on the cob and your kids will smile : )